Gatorball Baseball Academy offers competitive travel teams, 13U thru 18U. We are looking for serious baseball players – willing to train hard, do things the right way, and compete with and against the top talent in the country.
The upcoming spring season is broken into 2 groups:
15U – 18U: February 22nd – April 22nd
13U – 14U: February 22nd – May 30th
Schedules with Dynamic and NVTBL Preseason Spring Leagues are being finalized soon.
All Gatorball players will receive player packs including 2 jerseys, long sleeve shirt, shorts, pants, belts, socks, hats, and their own helmet.
At our Fort Reno/DC location, the following COVID precautions are in place. All players must adhere to the below guidelines. Disinfectant, sanitizer, and other cleaning supplies are available at all times on-site.
– players must arrive and depart the field wearing a face mask or covering
– contactless temperature check before each workout
– player equipment kept in designated areas, >6 feet apart
– no use of dugouts
– players/coaches must remain at least 6 feet apart at all times
– players/coaches must sanitize hands upon arrival and departure
– no shared equipment
– no shared matter bottles. We provide ice water. Each player must bring their own water bottle.
We operate under the Foggy Bottom Youth Baseball Foundation as a 501C3 non-profit organization. We do not turn away players due to the inability to pay, and ask that families pay what they can afford. Please reach out to us directly with any questions or concerns.